With the intent of – helping businesses – to generate e-invoices (GST), NIC has released an application known as ‘GePP-On’. (GST e-Invoice Preparing and Printing (GePP) Tool)
To generate e-invoices using GePP-on application, one needs to enter the invoice details in the form designed in the application.
Following are the features of GePP-On:
1. Browser-desktop based application that works on mobile devices as well
2. Generation of IRN
3. Cancellation of IRN
4. Generation of e-way bill number along with IRN
5. Printing of e-invoice with QR Code
6. You can create customer and HSN master
7. Designed to work in offline mode
8. Backup and restoration of data and many such related features.
Currently, the beta version of “GePP-On” is released for businesses that are enabled for e-invoice generation.
These businesses can use the existing login credentials to access the application. Shortly, the final version of GePP-On will be made available.
Download link to GePP:https://einv-apisandbox.nic.in/gepp/#/
The efforts to release of GePP-On application for e-invoice generation is a welcome move, not only for businesses that are already enabled for e-invoicing but also would benefit many small businesses in the coming days, when more businesses are brought under the ambit of e-invoicing.
- ⦁ Visit us – https://akhilamitassociates.com/home.aspx, https://akhilamitandassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.business.site/
- ⦁ Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/AssociatesAkhil
- ⦁ Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilamitandassociates1/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/akhilamitandassociates/
- ⦁ Follow us on Google
- ⦁ Follow us on Facebook