Who are ECOs?
- ⦁ ECO’s are e-commerce operators or aggregators who bridge the gap between buyer and seller. For Example – Swiggy, Zomato, Ola, Uber, Flipkart, Amazon all are examples of ECOs.
- ⦁ Any person supplying the following services is notified under section 9(5) of the CGST Act, 2017 –
- ⦁ Restaurant Service – effective from 1st January 2022 – Notification No. 17/2021-Central Tax (Rate) and 17/2021-Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 18.11.2021.
- ⦁ Motor Cabs
- ⦁ accommodation
- ⦁ housekeeping services
Where should we report the transaction in GSTR-3B?
|Supplies reported by||Reporting in Form GSTR-3B|
|Supplies under 9 (5) reported by ECO||Table 3.1(a) of GSTR-3B|
|Registered person/Restaurant supplying through ECO||Table 3.1(c) along with nil and exempted supply|
Read more – GST for restaurants registered with swiggy, zomato, & other e-commerce aggregators.
- ⦁ Visit us – https://akhilamitassociates.com/home.aspx, https://akhilamitandassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.business.site/
- ⦁ Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/AssociatesAkhil
- ⦁ Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilamitandassociates1/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/akhilamitandassociates/
Tag: best ca for gst, best ca in india, best ca in mumbai, best ca in pimpri, best ca in pimpri chinchwad, best ca in pune, best ca near me, ca near me, chartered accountant for gst, gst best advisor, gst best ca, gst ca, gst complexity best ca, gst expert, gst expert near me, gst registration, income tax ca, top ca in nigdi, top ca in pimpri chinchwad, top ca near me, top gst consultant