Module wise new functionalities deployed on the GST Portal for taxpayers – January 2022.
GST Portal Update – Various new functionalities are implemented on the GST Portal, from time to time, for stakeholders. In the month of January 2022, the following changes are made:
- i. Aadhar authentication made mandatory for filing of the Revocation application.
- ii. Submission of Aadhar enrolment ID for e- KYC verification for existing and new registrations.
- iii. Triggering of alerts to Returns Module in case of change in status/ category of taxpayer.
- iv. Filing of revocation application even after 30 calendar days (but within 90 calendar days).
- i. Change in filling frequency of ITC-04 (turnover > 5 crores – half-yearly filling, otherwise annually)
- ii. Enhancements in Search HSN functionality.
- iii. Blocking filing of the statement of outward supplies in Form GSTR1 in case of non-filing of returns. In Form GSTR-3B for the preceding tax period.
- i. Few basic changes in Track Application Status such as showing information about tax period, GSTIN, etc.
- ii. Aadhar authentication made mandatory for refund.
Removal of names of merged Banks from GST Portal.
5. Front End:
- i. Press release section has relocated from ‘Home’ page to ‘Help and Taxpayer Facilities’.
- ii. Upgrade of digital signature utility – emsigner from ver 2.6 to ver 2.8.
- We at Akhil Amit And Associates we provide you with the best of the services associated with GST. Contact us for GST Litigation, GST Registration, GST Returns, GST Refund, GST Annual Returns, Letter of Undertaking, etc – Contact Us.
- ⦁ Visit us – https://akhilamitassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.business.site/
- ⦁ Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/AssociatesAkhil
- ⦁ Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilamitandassociates1/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/akhilamitandassociates/
- ⦁ Follow us on Google (Chinchwad Branch), Follow us on Google (Wakad Branch).
- ⦁ Follow us on Facebook