Key Docs Required for filing Income Tax Returns of Salaried Individual –
- ⦁ Form 16 – Issued by the employer.
- ⦁ Income Tax Login Details – Required to upload the return and check form 26AS for any other income and its correctness.
- ⦁ In case home loan is taken from a bank or financial institution, then a housing loan interest statement is required.
- ⦁ In case trading/investment is made in shares or mutual funds, then – Profit and loss statement for the year or capital gain report (used by some broker) is required.
- ⦁ Details of NSC / KVP or any other investment made under section 80C – It includes any life insurance premium,, any Tax saver FDs, Public Provident Fund, etc.
- ⦁ Form 16A is issued by banks in case there is a Fixed Deposit.
- Health insurance premium receipts.
- Investment details in NPS.
Other than this, some case-specific documents include –
- ⦁ In case a property is sold, then a sale deed & purchase deed is required for tax calculations.
- ⦁ Currency / Commodity trading P&L.
- ⦁ Future & Options Trading P&L.
- ⦁ Rental Income – Rent Agreement is advised in this case.
We at Akhil Amit And Associates provide quality services related to tax filing, which involves guiding clients on tax planning activities (legal ways) and helping them declare all their incomes so that they do not end up getting notices from the income tax department. Want to know more about Income Tax Services – Click here.
- ⦁ Visit us – https://akhilamitassociates.com/home.aspx, https://akhilamitandassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.business.site/
- ⦁ Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/AssociatesAkhil
- ⦁ Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilamitandassociates1/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/akhilamitandassociates/
- Call us at 8918900780 / 9823120925