Who are ECOs?
- ⦁ ECO’s are e-commerce operators or aggregators who bridge the gap between buyer and seller. For Example – Swiggy, Zomato, Ola, Uber, Flipkart, Amazon all are examples of ECOs.
- ⦁ Any person supplying the following services is notified under section 9(5) of the CGST Act, 2017 –
- ⦁ Restaurant Service – effective from 1st January 2022 – Notification No. 17/2021-Central Tax (Rate) and 17/2021-Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 18.11.2021.
- ⦁ Motor Cabs
- ⦁ accommodation
- ⦁ housekeeping services
Where should we report the transaction in GSTR-3B?
|Supplies reported by||Reporting in Form GSTR-3B|
|Supplies under 9 (5) reported by ECO||Table 3.1(a) of GSTR-3B|
|Registered person/Restaurant supplying through ECO||Table 3.1(c) along with nil and exempted supply|
Read more – GST for restaurants registered with swiggy, zomato, & other e-commerce aggregators.
- ⦁ Visit us – https://akhilamitassociates.com/home.aspx, https://akhilamitandassociates.com/, https://akhilamitandassociates.business.site/
- ⦁ Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/AssociatesAkhil
- ⦁ Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilamitandassociates1/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/akhilamitandassociates/